Tuesday, December 16, 2014

How Deep Is Your Imagination?

I've read many business books which suggests that we will be as successful as our imagination allows. Just how big or important is originality? I've come to think of it as respecting and honoring our God-given talents; using them to obtain more than we could ever need. Stephen R Covey says that a major part of growing means discovering that we are the programmer; then we need to write the program. This puts us in the position to completely take control over our lives. He states in his book the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People "I can live out my imagination instead of my memory. I can tie myself to limitless potential instead of my limiting past."

We all know just how awesome our lives would be if we became the people we always imagined ourselves as. But, boy what a journey that type of development truly is! Having the power to wake up every morning and live each day just as we want to. Very exciting! I know this from personal experience. And I haven't even mastered accomplishing all of my daily objectives yet! However, the ability to enthusiastically get out of bed while anticipating my daily challenges is worth the change. I remember the feeling of not wanting to adhere to the alarm clock. Now the clock can't keep up with me!

Writing and daydreaming are two gifts that I did not fall short of. The idea that I am the programmer invigorates me! I can literally spend a whole day writing out the life that I deem myself to have and enjoy it: I can see my living circumstances in great detail. So, if it's true that the more detailed we are in our program then the more likely it is to come to fruition. Hallelujah, life's about to get "Good!"

I hope that you can take time out to discover yourself and how you are wired to behave. Then have the strength and creativity to re-write whatever does not work for you; whatever gets "In the way" of your potential. I wish you great joy in unleashing your deepest desires and realizing your dreams! Much success in your programming abilities!

Best wishes to you and your happily balanced estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment