Sunday, March 1, 2015

Instructions: Using My Natural Strengths

Often wonder if there really are any keys to true success? We always seem to find some sort of way or system that could work for anyone. But, the truth is, being successful within a field, does not mean being successful within life! How often do people get stuck in the wrong lines of work. Does it matter how good or well you work a particular career, if you are unhappy?

Don't get me wrong! Advice on how to succeed at in endeavor is great! If that's your passion? Tips on how to succeed in the competitive dance world, real estate, coaching, teaching etc are great for those who know that those are their fields. But, when a singer is succeeding at law or a writer succeeding at management, tough!

I had to really sit and think hard one morning about who I truly am and what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm a mentor who uses real estate and trading to earn a living. Writing is one of my talents, it keeps me well-rounded and balanced- so I could also do that on the side and earn extra income. It's all about being true to one's self.

I thought of that because I see that I am getting deeper into the real estate world, but as a worker and not a person using it as consistent, residual, extra income. It is so tricky to learn you field and then grant it the wrong level of priority within our lives. Or, to be within the correct field, but utilize your talents ineffectively!

Find out who you are. Master the essential tasks which makes you YOU!

Best wishes to you and your happily balanced estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment